Raw material quality + technology + quality control = high quality of our recycled HDPE/PP resins.
- Recycled HDPE resins can be used in blow moulding, extrusion moulding, and injection moulding.
- The recycled HDPE resin is made from drums and canisters that were made from quality primary raw materials.
- The production process involves degassing and filtration, yielding a recycled HDPE resin of very high quality.
- The material cleaning process takes advantage of a closed water flow system, which makes our product and our operations more environmentally friendly.
- Our recycled HDPE resins production department operates a laboratory where the properties of out raw material, intermediary products, and ready products are tested.
Recycled HDPE resins
- Before the raw material is accepted, it undergoes MFR, humidity and initial moulding testing.
- The technology we employ allows us to create proprietary regrind formulae, which in turn makes it possible to modify the MFR.
The following tests are concluded before the product is delivered to the customer:
- thickness specs. according to ISO 1183
- moisture content in product mass
- MFR according to ISO 1133